do you ever just meet someone who you think you wouldn’t really get close to but then like a year later they’ve become very close and dear to you and you just kinda think, wow im really glad i met this person i don’t know what i’d do without them
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
oh my god paradox space brings me so much relief. homestuck won’t be over and all the friendships and memories we’ve made won’t just dissipate and i am beside myself with joy.
i can’t wait to see it unravel, and i’m so very glad that we’ll be in it for this totally new chapter of the story!
also i just want to know how dad egbert got kicked out of cirque du soleil.